How to Upload Videos to Media Server
- Make sure your video file type is .mov or .mp4. (If it is not one of these types, you will need to contact TLT for assistance.)
- Start Relay.
- Click "Upload."
- Click "Add Media."
- Navigate your computer and select the video file.
- Relay will preview the video you have selected.
- Click "Upload All" to finish the process.
- You will get a message that the upload process is taking place. Once the video is ready, you will get an email from Relay with a link you can put into Blackboard, just like when you do any Relay recording.
If you need additional assistance or need a Relay account, please contact TLT at 913-588-7107 or firstname.lastname@example.org