- Download OneNote package.
- Open in desktop version of OneNote.
- Move notebook to OneDrive.
Note: Before you begin this process, make sure you have access to your KUMC Office 365 site.
1. Download the OneNote package.After you save the OneNote package to your computer, double-click the file to open the package.
2. Open in Windows desktop version of OneNoteAfter you unpack the file, it will open in the desktop version of OneNote automatically.
3. Move notebook to OneDriveChoose File > Share.
Share a file so you can get to it from other devices
Select a location for your notebook, or choose Add a Place and then sign into your OneDrive account.
Enter a name for your notebook (if you like, you can keep the name it already has), and then choose Move Notebook.
After you see the location in the list, select it.
OneNote moves the notebook from your computer to OneDrive, and confirms the move with the message: “Your notebook is now syncing to the new location.”
Now, you can edit on the desktop app or the online app and the edits with be synced.