New Feature for ExamSoft – Reordering Questions on an Assessment
Previously to reorder your questions on an assessment in ExamSoft, you had to utilize the Order Column by typing in the number you wanted the question to be at and then click on the Reorder by Sort button, then save the assessment. Then repeat as needed until you had the questions in the order desired.
Well reordering questions has become easier. ExamSoft has given “drag and drop” functionality to the add questions section when you are creating an assessment.
1. Add all the questions you want on an assessment.
2. Make sure the questions are sorted by number in the column entitled “Order” with 1 at the top, followed by 2, followed by 3, etc.
3. Reorder the questions by moving your cursor just to the left of the number box of the question you want to move. A series of small dots should appear [see images below]. Simply left click and drag the question to the placement you wish it to be in.
4. The software will automatically re-number the questions.
5. Once you have the questions in the order you want, simply click the save button at the bottom of the screen.