April Robbs developed this procedure for using Elmo document stands in Adobe Connect sessions.
1. plug the Elmo into the computer and projector
2. on the Elmo's menu, make sure to select 'UVC' mode (preferences - USB Mode - UVC)
3. Log in to the Connect room
4. Select camera source to Elmo (uppper right hand menu in video pod)
5. Start the video
- to flip the screen, rotate the camera back & the arm 180 degrees (or on the menu select 'image rotation'.
1. Audio from headset only
2. 4 foot USB cord limits distance
To use ImageMate software the Elmo must be in 'Application' mode.