Over January 5th and 6th, TLT did an update to Blackboard. The changes are not major updates, and you will probably not notice these updates. There are just a few added features. Below are a list of additions with links for more details about each feature.
- Student Preview – Now you have the ability to log in as a student to see the course as a student. Click here for more info.
- Portfolio Improvements- Portfolios are now accessed from the global navigation and have a new authoring canvas. Instructors can create portfolio assignments. Click here for more info.
- Grading: Anonymous Grading - Instructors can hide student names from submitted assignments for anonymous grading. Click here for more info.
- Grading: Delegated Grading - Instructors can delegate grading to specific users. Click here for more info.
- Online Attendance Tool– This is a module we have recently installed for those that would like to track attendance in Blackboard. Click here for more info.
NOTE: IE Users: You may experience some graphical layout issues when you log into Blackboard. If so, you will need to add https://bb.kumc.edu as a trusted site. Click here to watch a video on how to do this.