This upgrade includes:
- Significant enhancements to Discussion Forums
- Changes to the User Interface
- Addition of Algorithmic Questions (Formula Based)
- Improvements to ePortfolios
- New Browser Requirements (At least, Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 2)
Training: To help faculty prepare for this upgrade, we've scheduled training on our new ANGEL 7.3 system. We know different people learn differently, so we're providing four training options. You can do any or all of these.
1. We're starting with lunch-hour sessions where we demonstrate ANGEL 7.3 and how to use its new features and tools. We have four demonstrations scheduled:
10/15, 12 noon – 1 pm, 1050 Nursing
10/22, 12 noon – 1 pm, 1014 Orr Major
11/12, 12 noon – 1 pm, 1025 Orr Major
11/19, 12 noon – 1 pm, 1050 Nursing
All sessions cover the same material, so you only need to attend one session. No RSVP is needed. Just attend whichever session best fits your schedule.
2. After attending one of these demonstrations, you’ll automatically get access to our ANGEL 7.3 system and an empty coursesite where you can work with the new tools. If you’d like access to ANGEL 7.3 but can't or don't want to attend a demonstration session, please let us know, and we'll get you an account and course.
3. If you're not able to attend a lunch-hour demonstration, we'll have a recorded session available for online viewing. This recorded session will be available in November, and we'll send another email announcement about it at that time.
4. If you want hands-on training in addition to or instead of demonstrations, please contact your TLT Liaison, and we'll schedule a session with you.
Posted at 08:57AM Oct 02, 2008 by dantonacci in ANGEL